Work with us
Please note the following:
Criminal History checks, Working with Children checks and prior employment checks are part of Creativity Inc’s recruitment process. To be considered for this opportunity you must have a legal entitlement to work in Australia. Creativity Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer & encourages applications from varying backgrounds including people with disabilities.
Disability Support Worker
Do you want to enhance the quality of life of people living with a disability?
CASUAL and PERMANENT PART TIME DISABILITY SUPPORT WORKER opportunities are available. Positions are based in Hillsdale, Rosebery and in the community of the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney.
WHO IS CREATIVITY INC?
Creativity Inc has been supporting people with a disability and their families for almost 30 years. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life of people living with a disability by providing high quality services for individuals and their families.
Our values are respect, inclusion, diversity, integrity, creativity and quality. Creativity Inc is a dynamic and innovative not-for-profit organisation. If the personal values you hold match those of Creativity Inc, we want to hear from you.
ESSENTIAL ATTRIBUTES. WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE SUPPORT WORKER ROLE?
- A commitment to actively support people with disabilities to achieve their goals and objectives
- A positive attitude and proactive approach to engage with people with a disability
- An understanding of the rights of people with disabilities
- The ability to work independently and within a team
- Access to email and a phone, to receive and accept rostered shifts and complete reports at the end of a shift
- A current first aid certificate (or be willing to obtain)
- NSW Driver licence (minimum Green P licence)
- Experience working with children, teenagers or adults in the community care sector
SHIFTS AT CREATIVITY INC
- Weekly Monday to Friday shifts 9am to 3:30pm working with adults on either 1:1 shifts and / or centre and community group based programs (minimum 3 days availability)
- Seasonal Monday to Friday shifts 8:30am to 4:00pm during the NSW school holidays working with children and teenagers (minimum 3 days availability during school holidays)
- Weekend work with children, teenagers or adults on centre based and community based programs 9:30am to 4:00pm
If your attributes and availability match those of a Creativity Inc support worker, APPLY NOW
Candidates must do the following to apply for this position:
- Quote reference: DSW Nov 2017 in the subject line of their email.
- Attach your resume and cover letter outlining availability to the email
- Email your resume and cover letter outlining availability to [email protected]
Creativity Inc will contact candidates if they are successful in moving forward in the interview process
Disability Support Worker: Expression Of Interest (general – please refer to detail above)
If you wish to express your general interest in working with Creativity Inc you are welcome to complete the Application Form below and submit it along with your current resume and a brief letter outlining the type of role you are interested in. You will be contacted should we have a position that matches your skills and experience. Otherwise we will hold your application for a period of three months.
Please click on the button below for the Support Worker application form and forward through to [email protected] with a copy of your resume. If you have any questions please call Creativity Inc on 02 9311 9200.
Creativity Inc is a trusted provider of quality individual and group programs.
Why not contact us today and find out for yourself why we have so many happy, satisfied clients?